We hope the collective’s mission has inspired you to follow the community’s work, post your thoughts, and share your experiments. There are many ways to get involved and contribute to this movement.
We have various ways to share and discuss work from the community:
- Follow and mention the community on Mastodon and Twitter
- Join the discussion in our forum
- Chat with us in our Matrix room
- Read the community blog where we share projects and essays in various states of completion
- Subscribe to the newsletter if you prefer to receive the blog content via email
The forum and Matrix room currently have the most activity, so we encourage you to give them a try.
We’d like to host several kinds of posts from different voices in the community. If you’d like to write something, please get in touch.
Some of the types of content we have in mind include:
- Summaries of papers and projects in the community
- Reports of experiments in progress
- Essays on what malleable software should be and how we can get there
Along with the blog, we’ve also started a catalog of projects, people, discussions, and other efforts in this field. We hope it can grow to become a comprehensive list of resources for the community.
For more info on contributing to the collective, please see the contribution guide.
At the end of the day, we want this to be a space for anyone working to advance the goals of malleable software. If you have thoughts or feedback on how best to achieve that, please let us know.